This is a vegetarian, healthy salad recipe serving 2. It is ready in 10 minutes or so.
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 4 cups of cored and finely shredded white cabbage
- 1 teaspoon of minced fresh dill
- A small handful of dried cranberries
- A small handful of almonds, chopped
In a serving bowl, whisk together the lemon juice and olive oil until smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the white cabbage, fresh dill, dried cranberries and almonds, and toss well. It is ready!