Ready in no time, this healthy vegetarian salad with Roquefort cheese serves 2.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of vinegar
- ½ teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 small romaine lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 3 or 4 fresh chives, chopped
- ½ cup of Roquefort cheese, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of walnut halves, roughly chopped
In a large serving bowl, prepare the vinaigrette by combining the olive oil, vinegar and mustard. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the lettuce, chives, Roquefort and walnut.
Toss well and serve.