This is a healthy, and colourful, vegetables recipe serving 2. It’s ready in 45 minutes or so.
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 cups of sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 2 cups of frozen Brussels sprouts, defrosted
- 1 – 1 ½ cups of whole cooked and peeled chestnuts
- 1 small onion, peeled and cut into wedges
- 1 teaspoon of fresh thyme (the leaves only)
- Salt and pepper
Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
In a mixing bowl, mix together the olive oil, sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, chestnuts, onion and thyme. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Toss well for all the vegetables to be covered in oil.
Spread the veggies evenly on an oven tray, and roast for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the sweet potato is tender. Turn once half way through.
Serve at once!