The quantities in the recipe make 2 puddings. This healthy chocolate and coconut chia pudding is very quick to prepare – in less than 5 minutes, but needs to stay at least 20 minutes in the fridge.
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup of desiccated coconut
- 1 tablespoon of unsweetened raw cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon of ground nutmeg
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 teaspoons of agave syrup
- ¼ cup of chia seeds, divided
In the blender, add the banana, coconut, cacao powder, ground nutmeg, salt and water. Blend for a few seconds. Add the tahini and agave syrup, and blend again for a few seconds.
Divide the mixture into two small serving bowls, and stir in the chia seeds.
Place in the fridge for at least 20 minutes for the pudding to set.