This is a crunchy salad with raw Jerusalem artichoke.
The quantities in the recipe here serve 2-3 people. This salad is ready in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Juice of a small lemon
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 handful of flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- Salt and pepper
- 2 cups of Jerusalem artichoke, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 cups of iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup of sprouted lentils
- ¼ cup of fresh parmesan, shaved into flakes with a vegetable peeler
In a serving bowl, add the olive oil, lemon juice, parsley and shallot. Season with salt and pepper to taste, and mix well.
Add the Jerusalem artichoke, iceberg lettuce and sprouted lentils. Toss well to combine.
Top with parmesan flakes before serving.