This is one of our favourite brunch dishes. This salmon and scrambled eggs sandwich is tasty and, ready in less than 15 minutes, perfect for a lazy day.
The quantities here are for 2.
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 2 whole grain croissants or rolls
- Some cream cheese (I use the 5% fat type)
- 3-4 slices of smoked salmon (one 100 g packet)
- A little bit of onion, sliced very thinly
In a bowl, add the eggs, milk, salt and pepper, and whisk with a fork.
In a frying pan on medium heat, warm the olive oil, add the egg mixture and cook, scrambling very often, for a few minutes until just done. Remove from the heat, and set aside.
Slice the croissants opened, and spread the cream cheese. Dress the croissants with the smoked salmon and the onion slices, and add the scrambled eggs. It’s ready.