Melon and banana morning yogurt
I love the simplicity of fresh fruits and yogurt for breakfast. This melon and banana morning yogurt is naturally sweetened from the fruits and Medjool dates.
- Plain yogurt (I use Greek yogurt)
- ½ small ripe honeydew or cantaloupe, deseeded, peeled and diced
- 3-4 Medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 2 teaspoons of chia seeds
Spoon the yogurt into two serving bowls. Top up with the melon, dates, and banana, and sprinkle with the chia seeds.