A little salad to finish the week, with fava beans and a tahini dressing. Yum.
Have a great weekend!
The quantities in the recipe here serve 2. It’s ready in 10 minutes or so.
- 1 tablespoon of tahini
- 2 tablespoons of water
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of ground cumin
- Salt, to taste
- 2 cups of cooked fava beans, drained if from a can (I used home cooked fava beans)
- 1 tomato, chopped
- ½ small onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 small handful of fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
In a serving bowl, combine the tahini, water, olive oil, ground cumin and salt, until smooth. Add the fava beans, tomato, onion, and coriander, toss well, and serve!